for telephone orders please call 01476 590788
Our top seller now comes in 100ml size, with spatula. A powerful combination of plant extracts and essential oils to stop hard skin before it starts. This three-in-one product is a must-have for diabetics who need to take extra care of their feet. read more…
Apply liberally and massage into heels and ball of the foot to maintain healthy feet. Mother Nature's on the case thanks to an effective combination of essential oils and fruit acids to stop dry, cracked skin before it starts.
Feet Treat can be used on all skin types and is particularly recommended for diabetics who need to take extra care. This product is used and recommended by professional podiatrists and therapists worldwide.
This 100ml jar is a new addition to the range and includes a spatula inside the lid.
A rich, nourishing, antiseptic healing cream containing a complex blend of essential oils and plant extracts combined with our signature ingredients tea tree and lavender to re-hydrate and soften hard, cracked skin.
• Essential Oil of Tea Tree
• Essential Oil of Lavender
• Essential Oil of Orange
• Essential Oil of Lemon
• Jojoba Oil
• Sweet Almond Oil
• Coconut Oil
• Silver Maple
• White Willow
• Fungicide and viricide
• A strong antiseptic
• Improves circulation and blood supply to the nervous system
• Assists in the fight against free radicals
• Prevents capillary fragility
• Maintains skin’s natural moisture levels
• Accelerates cell regeneration
• Gentle and effective exfoliation
• Soothing and nourishing
How to use
• Beneficial on all skin types, even the most sensitive
• Apply daily after showering/bathing especially on heels and ball of foot
• When used regularly will improve and maintain the natural balance of skin
• Suitable for diabetics
‘Feet Treat is a gorgeous cream, possibly the best I’ve found, highly concentrated and bursting with soothing goodies including sunflower seed oil, cocoa seed butter and lavender. I particularly like the Tea Tree Oil which has such a clean fragrance.’
Gemma Bolton, beauty blogger
'Living in a hot climate and being barefoot much of the time has made my heels dry, cracked and sometimes very sore. Since using Feet Treat the skin has healed and is now soft and supple, where an ointment prescribed by my doctor had failed.'
- Nigel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates